General provisionsThe Rules and Regulations set forth the principles for conducting and participating in Museum Workshops (hereinafter: "Workshops"), organized by the Museum Home of the Holy Father John Paul II in Wadowice,
headquartered at 7 Kościelna Street; 34-100 Wadowice (hereinafter: "Museum").
(2) Workshops are organized on selected dates from Monday to Friday, in the theater room of the Museum, pl. Jana Pawła II 1, 34-100 Wadowice.
(3) Workshops are intended for organized groups (hereinafter "Participants"). The number of Participants can range from 10 to 30 - the Museum reserves the right to cancel the Workshop in case of a smaller or larger number of Participants. Workshops last from 60 to 90 minutes, depending on the topic chosen by the Participants and are conducted by the Museum's subject matter staff (hereinafter: "Workshop Leaders").
(4) The topics of the Workshops are adapted to particular age groups. Suggestions for topics can be found on the Museum's website under the Workshops tab: https://domjp2.pl/warsztaty-muzealne/
Booking of Workshops(1) Reservation of the Workshops can be made by phone at 609 730 528 or 33 823 35 65 from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 3:45 pm or by e-mail: email@example.com - no later than 10 days before the scheduled date of the Workshop.
(2) When booking a Workshop, please indicate the topic, preferred date and time of the Workshop, number
and age of participants, the name of the institution (hereinafter: "Ordering Party"), the name of the supervisor/person responsible for the booking, e-mail address and contact phone number.
(3) The dates and times of the Workshops shall be determined between the Museum and the Ordering Party as time permits.
Payment(1) Participation in the workshop is subject to payment in accordance with the price list listed on the Museum's website at: https://domjp2.pl/odwiedz-nas/#cennik-biletow
(2) The guardian of the group shall not bear the cost of participation in the Workshop.
3) Payments shall be made by bank transfer to the account specified in the e-mail confirming the reservation,
within the deadline specified in the email.
4. Failure to pay for the reservation by the date specified in the email confirming the reservation will result in its automatic cancellation.
Participation in the WorkshopsGroup chaperones are responsible for the behavior of their charges during the Workshop. In case of reprehensible behavior of the group or individual participants, the Workshop Leader has the right to discontinue the Workshop. In such a case, the costs incurred will not be reimbursed.
(2) Workshop participants are obliged to follow the instructions of the Workshop Leader.
(3) Chaperones are required to stay with the group throughout the Workshop and are obliged to actively cooperate with the Instructor, including in maintaining discipline among the participants.
(4) The Ordering Party shall be responsible for the group participating in the Workshop under its Order. In the event of damage or destruction of property by a Workshop participant, the Museum has the right to claim the cost of repair or replacement of the damaged equipment from the Ordering Party.
(5) In the event that the group is late, the Instructor shall terminate the class according to the previously agreed schedule.
Resignation and cancellation of the Workshops(1) Cancellation of the Workshop should be notified by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 working days before the agreed date of the Workshop. In the case of Workshops taking place on Monday - no later than 15:00 on Thursday preceding the date of the Workshop.
(2) In case of cancellation of the Workshops with disregard to the above rules or in case of non-appearance of the Participants on the date of the Workshops, the Museum will not refund the fees paid by the Ordering Party.
(3) In justified cases it is possible to postpone the Workshop to another free date. In such case, the Museum should be immediately contacted by e-mail or telephone at the numbers indicated in paragraph 1.
4th The Museum reserves the right to cancel the Workshops in justified cases after prior notification to the Ordering Party.
5. 6. In case of cancellation of paid Workshops for reasons attributable to the Museum, the Ordering Party shall receive a refund of the paid fees in the amount of 100% of the paid reservation amount.
Ordering provisions(1) Each Participant of the Workshop is obliged to observe the current sanitary guidelines available at the place of the workshop and obey the requests and instructions of the Workshop Leader.
(2) Participants with visible symptoms of infection may not take part in the Workshops.
(3) Eating is prohibited in the workshop room.
Processing of personal data(1) The administrator of personal data is the Museum Dom Rodzinny Ojca Świętego Jana Pawła II in Wadowice with headquarters in Wadowice (34-100) at 7 Kościelna Street, registered by the Organizer Malopolskie Voivodeship in the Register of Cultural Institutions under number 26/10, REGON: 121214635, NIP: 551-25-80-813.
(2) In matters of personal data of the Orderers (including persons representing them) have the right to contact our Data Protection Officer at the email address: email@example.com.
3. processing of information concerning Ordering Parties having the nature of personal data, shall be carried out in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000), Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, and to the extent that the Museum provides services to the Customer, the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, as amended).
(4) Orderers' data are processed by the Museum solely for the purpose of performing the contract, in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO. We do not process personal data more broadly without prior consent of the Customer.
(5) Personal data are always processed by the Museum only for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected (e.g., the conduct of the Workshop, which also includes billing, accounting, recording in accordance with the law, complaint and warranty proceedings).
(6) Provision of personal data by the Ordering Party is voluntary, but necessary for the performance of the contract.
(7) Personal data of the Participants of the Workshops and lectures shall be processed only in cases where it is necessary for the conduct of the Workshops or lectures, due to its nature or content. On the basis of a separate consent, the image of the participants may also be processed.
(8) In relation to his/her personal data, the Ordering Party and Participant has the right to request access, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or their transfer to another entity. He also has the right to object to the processing, as well as to complain to a supervisory authority. If the processing of data is based on consent , this consent may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
(9) Personal data are processed by the Museum and entities with which we cooperate (recipients) in the field of IT, maintenance, transportation, Internet, payment processing, accounting and legal services.
10. processing of data of Orderers and Participants is not based on profiling.
Entry into force and amendments to the Regulations(1) The Regulations shall enter into force on May 1, 2022.
(2) The Museum reserves the right to amend the Regulations. The version of the Regulations in effect on the date of the Order shall apply to contracts concluded before the amendment of the Regulations.
(3) In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law, including the Civil Code and legal acts stated in the body of the Regulations shall apply.
(4) Any disputes arising in connection with the reservation or ordered Workshops, in case the Ordering Party is not a consumer, shall be settled by the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Museum.